Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Ear Candy

Both subjects for that next EtsyBloggers website circus are "my personal favorite development" and "heat-wave - this summer maintaining cool "

When you have actually read my website I am confident you realize how I've fun within the sunlight (heck, actually the rainfall), and its own undoubtedly challenging to maintain great while carrying it out! And that I can not website about my all-time favored development, when I curently have blogged about this.

I suppose my personal favorite fresh development is my type of "Ear Candy". It is zero calories at that, and a good summer address!




Glass beads converted to hard chocolate designed earrings of numerous "tastes". I've Big and Little Orange Creamsicle Hearing Candy and my latest "taste".

By hitting their images they're available, you will get extra information on each set.

Although they appear tasty, they're not really delicious:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment