Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Admitted to hospital

I've experienced a terrible day or two! Though still in a position to do my normal thing ive been feeling a little virusy all week, but on Wednesday we took a turn for that worse. Works out I've a lung disease, so Ive spent the final two times on nebulizers and drainage. I was so pleased once they said we can go home 24 hours later, physicians and the nurses were truly fantastic but I dislike being in hospital!I'm feeling better but nonetheless a little sensitive and I've a days worth of steroids and antibiotics to obtain through. And a couple of days back I'd the absolute most fantastic package of gifts from my friend Sue, which Ill demonstrate when we get many pictures.Heres another group of beads that I made previously within the week, in my own favorite black and gold tones.So sorry to listen to youve been so badly, Liz. You feel 100% real soon and be mindful.LesleyxxSorry to listen to youve been feeling so badly Liz, hope you're feeling better real soon. Be MindfulJoanne xOh no!! Happy the physicians could assist you to feel much better. Go easy and improve quickly.These are gorgeous Liz, sorry youve been sick and hope you create a complete recovery soonWendy xGoodness! Seems like Several Terrible Annoy put up home inside your voice. Coughing these little demons away and send them on the way.SallyBeautiful beads however and I believe the beading is simply exactly what the doctor ordered:).Hope you are feeling better soon darl,BTW in my own e-mail before,i neglected to express yes to wearing your site:)love ya:)suexxSo happy you're about the mend, how frightening, beautiful beadingAw thanks for everyones beautiful feedback, youve cheered me-up a great deal! :)Liz xHope you are feeling better soon Liz. I really like all of your current beady masterpieces.Bad Liz, hope you're feeling loooooads better today and the antibs started within an booted out these major bugs!! Be mindful, Liz.Enjoy, LizCxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment